I am a mathematician with interest in both theory and technology. I am most excited when transition from one to the other is tangible. Here's a picture of me and a very dreamy lady:
I enjoy programming, mostly C and Python. I run a tech blag called “nullteilerfrei” together with my friends. Occasionally I make minute contributions to the electronic music compositions of my pal Oli.
- (08/17 — today) I am a Security Researcher at CrowdStrike doing malware reverse engineering.
- (04/12 — 07/17) I got my PhD from TU Berlin under supervision of Prof. Dr. Bürgisser. My thesis deals with topics in algebraic complexity theory, representation theory and geometric invariant theory, in particular orbit closure problems.
- (10/05 — 02/12) I studied mathematics at the university of Bonn with a focus on algebraic geometry. My Diplom thesis deals with a certain class of branched coverings and resolution of their singularities.
Get my PGP public key or check pgp.mit.edu.
9385 AE1C 1D4A 81E3 0625 E6D4 9B02 A914 FE3C 2DE1
Recent Blag Entries
- Blogged 3 weeks ago by my mate born:
Ghidra After Crash
- Blogged 1 month ago by my mate born:
DIY String obfuscation for plain C
- Given to you 2 months ago by me:
Launch Process Suspended
- Posted 3 months ago by my pal born:
Extract Transactions from Bank Statement in PDF form
- Posted 3 months ago by myself:
Open HexRays Decompiler to the Right in IDA Pro
- Given to you 4 months ago by me:
Stop entering Away Mode
- Posted 7 months ago by myself:
Fast XOR in Python
- Posted 10 months ago by the one and only born:
Quick Tipp for First-Time Users of The ArangoDb Python Client
- Posted 11 months ago by the one and only born:
Atomic UPSERT with unique constraint on null-able column in PostgreSQL
- Blogged 11 months ago by myself:
Cleaning Up Windows Without Interaction