I am a mathematician with interest in both theory and technology. I am most excited when transition from one to the other is tangible. Here's a picture of me and a very dreamy lady … but it's way over a decade old:
I enjoy programming, mostly C and Python. I run a tech blag called “nullteilerfrei” together with my friends. Occasionally I make minute contributions to the electronic music compositions of my pal Oli.
- (08/17 — today) I am a Security Researcher at CrowdStrike doing malware reverse engineering.
- (04/12 — 07/17) I got my PhD from TU Berlin under supervision of Prof. Dr. Bürgisser. My thesis deals with topics in algebraic complexity theory, representation theory and geometric invariant theory, in particular orbit closure problems.
- (10/05 — 02/12) I studied mathematics at the university of Bonn with a focus on algebraic geometry. My Diplom thesis deals with a certain class of branched coverings and resolution of their singularities.
Get my PGP public key or check pgp.mit.edu.
You can find my key and other contact info on keybase.
Recent Blag Entries
- Blogged 3 months ago by myself:
Using Windows Sandbox for Malware Analysis
- Published 5 months ago by my mate born:
FrOSCon 2021 Vortrag – Der Cyber-Bankraub von Bangladesch
- Blogged 6 months ago by the one and only born:
Install Ghidra 10.0.1 on Ubuntu 20
- Given to you 7 months ago by me:
Prettier Struct Definitions for Python CTypes
- Posted 10 months ago by my pal born:
Zabbix: Use Low-Level Discovery for Software Update Notifications
- Given to you 11 months ago by my dear colleague born:
WordPress Child Themes for the Working Human
- Blogged 1 year ago by the one and only born:
3D Modeling for 3D Printing for Total Noobs
- Given to you 1 year ago by my buddy born:
Do Not Enforce Email Address During CTFd Registration
- Blogged 1 year ago by my pal born:
Raspberry Pi Camera for Sourdough Monitoring
- Published 1 year ago by my mate born:
Temperature Measurement on Raspberry Pi