I am a mathematician with interest in both theory and technology. I am most excited when transition from one to the other is tangible. Here's a picture of me and a very dreamy lady:
I enjoy programming, mostly C and Python. I run a tech blag called “nullteilerfrei” together with my friends. Occasionally I make minute contributions to the electronic music compositions of my pal Oli.
- (08/17 — today) I am a Security Researcher at CrowdStrike doing malware reverse engineering.
- (04/12 — 07/17) I got my PhD from TU Berlin under supervision of Prof. Dr. Bürgisser. My thesis deals with topics in algebraic complexity theory, representation theory and geometric invariant theory, in particular orbit closure problems.
- (10/05 — 02/12) I studied mathematics at the university of Bonn with a focus on algebraic geometry. My Diplom thesis deals with a certain class of branched coverings and resolution of their singularities.
Get my PGP public key or check pgp.mit.edu.
9385 AE1C 1D4A 81E3 0625 E6D4 9B02 A914 FE3C 2DE1
Recent Blag Entries
- Posted 1 month ago by the one and only born:
Quick Tipp for First-Time Users of The ArangoDb Python Client
- Posted 2 months ago by the one and only born:
Atomic UPSERT with unique constraint on null-able column in PostgreSQL
- Posted 3 months ago by myself:
Cleaning Up Windows Without Interaction
- Published 5 months ago by my mate msn:
PMR, SMR, CMR, I-just-want-a-hdd-MR
- Blogged 5 months ago by my buddy born:
Anonymize IP addresses in NGINX log files
- Given to you 7 months ago by my buddy msn:
Android without Google Apps
- Given to you 8 months ago by my buddy born:
Posting POST, getting GET
- Blogged 8 months ago by my dear colleague born:
Minify JSON output of flask application on a per-request basis
- Blogged 10 months ago by my pal msn:
Separating WiFi from the internet on a Fritz!Box 6490
- Given to you 10 months ago by myself:
Convert Markdown to JIRA Format