I am a mathematician with interest in both theory and technology. I am most excited when transition from one to the other is tangible. Here's a picture of me and a very dreamy lady:
I enjoy programming, mostly C and Python. I run a tech blag called “nullteilerfrei” together with my friends. Occasionally I make minute contributions to the electronic music compositions of my pal Oli.
- (08/17 — today) I am a Security Researcher at CrowdStrike doing malware reverse engineering.
- (04/12 — 07/17) I got my PhD from TU Berlin under supervision of Prof. Dr. Bürgisser. My thesis deals with topics in algebraic complexity theory, representation theory and geometric invariant theory, in particular orbit closure problems.
- (10/05 — 02/12) I studied mathematics at the university of Bonn with a focus on algebraic geometry. My Diplom thesis deals with a certain class of branched coverings and resolution of their singularities.
Get my PGP public key or check pgp.mit.edu.
You can find my key and other contact info on keybase.
Recent Blag Entries
- Blogged 3 weeks ago by my pal born:
Custom JSONEncoder and JSONDecoder to handle datetime in Python’s json library
- Blogged 1 month ago by the one and only born:
How to Update ArangoDb when running it in Docker
- Given to you 1 month ago by myself:
Wrapping integers in Python with Metaclassing
- Posted 1 month ago by my mate born:
API Hashing in the Zloader malware
- Published 2 months ago by the one and only born:
String Obfuscation in the Hamweq IRC-bot
- Published 2 months ago by my pal born:
Zloader String Obfuscation
- Posted 3 months ago by my dear colleague born:
Use Ghidra to decrypt strings of KpotStealer malware
- Given to you 5 months ago by me:
How to loot immortal Tokens from Slack mobile
- Posted 6 months ago by my buddy born:
Defeating Sodinokibi/REvil String-Obfuscation in Ghidra
- Posted 6 months ago by my dear colleague born:
Ghidra Scripts in Java & A Snippet to GetOriginalBytes