I am a mathematician with interest in both theory and technology. I am most excited when transition from one to the other is tangible. Here's a picture of me and a very dreamy lady:
I enjoy programming, mostly C and Python. I run a tech blag called “nullteilerfrei” together with my friends. Occasionally I make minute contributions to the electronic music compositions of my pal Oli.
- (08/17 — today) I am a Security Researcher at CrowdStrike doing malware reverse engineering.
- (04/12 — 07/17) I got my PhD from TU Berlin under supervision of Prof. Dr. Bürgisser. My thesis deals with topics in algebraic complexity theory, representation theory and geometric invariant theory, in particular orbit closure problems.
- (10/05 — 02/12) I studied mathematics at the university of Bonn with a focus on algebraic geometry. My Diplom thesis deals with a certain class of branched coverings and resolution of their singularities.
Get my PGP public key or check pgp.mit.edu.
You can find my key and other contact info on keybase.
Recent Blag Entries
- Given to you 2 days ago by my buddy born:
Do Not Enforce Email Address During CTFd Registration
- Posted 4 weeks ago by my pal born:
Raspberry Pi Camera for Sourdough Monitoring
- Posted 4 weeks ago by my buddy born:
Temperature Measurement on Raspberry Pi
- Published 4 weeks ago by my mate born:
Switching Power on Raspberry Pi USB Ports
- Published 1 month ago by the one and only born:
Java Test Coverage and The Missing Path
- Blogged 1 month ago by my dear colleague born:
Which Raspberry Pi do I have?
- Blogged 1 month ago by my mate born:
VMware for Homelab
- Given to you 2 months ago by my buddy born:
Programmatically NOP the Current Selection in Ghidra
- Given to you 3 months ago by my mate born:
Custom JSONEncoder and JSONDecoder to handle datetime in Python’s json library
- Given to you 4 months ago by my buddy born:
How to Update ArangoDb when running it in Docker