I am a mathematician with interest in both theory and technology. I am most excited when transition from one to the other is tangible. Here's a picture of me and a very dreamy lady:
I enjoy programming, mostly C and Python. I run a tech blag called “nullteilerfrei” together with my friends. Occasionally I make minute contributions to the electronic music compositions of my pal Oli.
- (08/17 — today) I am a Security Researcher at CrowdStrike doing malware reverse engineering.
- (04/12 — 07/17) I got my PhD from TU Berlin under supervision of Prof. Dr. Bürgisser. My thesis deals with topics in algebraic complexity theory, representation theory and geometric invariant theory, in particular orbit closure problems.
- (10/05 — 02/12) I studied mathematics at the university of Bonn with a focus on algebraic geometry. My Diplom thesis deals with a certain class of branched coverings and resolution of their singularities.
Get my PGP public key or check pgp.mit.edu.
You can find my key and other contact info on keybase.
Recent Blag Entries
- Posted 14 hours ago by my buddy born:
Zloader String Obfuscation
- Published 4 weeks ago by the one and only born:
Use Ghidra to decrypt strings of KpotStealer malware
- Given to you 3 months ago by me:
How to loot immortal Tokens from Slack mobile
- Given to you 3 months ago by my dear colleague born:
Defeating Sodinokibi/REvil String-Obfuscation in Ghidra
- Posted 3 months ago by my pal born:
Ghidra Scripts in Java & A Snippet to GetOriginalBytes
- Blogged 5 months ago by the one and only born:
UPX packed ELF binaries of the Peer-to-Peer Botnet Family Mozi
- Posted 5 months ago by me:
Reverse Engineering Delphi Binaries in Ghidra with Dhrake
- Blogged 6 months ago by my buddy born:
Ghidra Highlight Current Symbol
- Given to you 6 months ago by my buddy born:
API-Hashing in the Sodinokibi/REvil Ransomware – Why and How?
- Given to you 6 months ago by my dear colleague nikno:
Starcraft 2: WCS 2019 Global Finals