I am a mathematician with interest in both theory and technology. I am most excited when transition from one to the other is tangible. Here's a picture of me and a very dreamy lady:
I enjoy programming, mostly C and Python. I run a tech blag called “nullteilerfrei” together with my friends. Occasionally I make minute contributions to the electronic music compositions of my pal Oli.
- (04/12 — 07/17) PhD Studies
I got my PhD from TU Berlin under supervision of Prof. Dr. Bürgisser. My thesis deals with topics in algebraic complexity theory, representation theory and geometric invariant theory, in particular orbit closure problems.
- (10/05 — 02/12) Diplom Studies
I studied mathematics at the university of Bonn with a focus on algebraic geometry. My thesis deals with a certain class of branched coverings and resolution of their singularities.
Get my PGP public key or check pgp.mit.edu.
9385 AE1C 1D4A 81E3 0625 E6D4 9B02 A914 FE3C 2DE1
I use Signal, the best open source cryptographic messenger app out there. The mobile phone number is the one above. The QR code on the right contains my fingerprint.
Recent Blag Entries
- Blogged 2 weeks ago by my buddy born:
Minify JSON output of flask application on a per-request basis
- Posted 2 months ago by the one and only msn:
Separating WiFi from the internet on a Fritz!Box 6490
- Given to you 2 months ago by myself:
Convert Markdown to JIRA Format
- Blogged 2 months ago by myself:
Powershell DPAPI Script
- Blogged 3 months ago by me:
The Full Disk Encryption Dilemma for Windows 10
- Given to you 3 months ago by me:
Get the MSDN Library for offline use
- Blogged 3 months ago by my mate born:
ADHD, OCD and Slack
- Posted 4 months ago by my dear colleague born:
Python: post JSON data containing a datetime object with requests to flask
- Posted 6 months ago by me:
Just some friendly advice
- Blogged 6 months ago by the one and only msn:
Using Windows as a WiFi repeater