I am a mathematician with interest in both theory and technology. I am most excited when transition from one to the other is tangible. Here's a picture of me and a very dreamy lady … but it's way over a decade old:
I enjoy programming, mainly in Python. I wrote lots of C back in the day, today I prefer Rust for that angle. I run a tech blag called “nullteilerfrei” together with my friends. Occasionally I make minute contributions to the electronic music compositions of my pal Oli.
- (08/17 — today) I am a Security Researcher at CrowdStrike doing malware reverse engineering.
- (04/12 — 07/17) I got my PhD from TU Berlin under supervision of Prof. Dr. Bürgisser. My thesis deals with topics in algebraic complexity theory, representation theory and geometric invariant theory, in particular orbit closure problems.
- (10/05 — 02/12) I studied mathematics at the university of Bonn with a focus on algebraic geometry. My Diplom thesis deals with a certain class of branched coverings and resolution of their singularities.
Get my PGP public key or check pgp.mit.edu.
You can find my key and other contact info on keybase.
Recent Blag Entries
- Posted 1 month ago by my mate born:
Ghidra: YARA scanning
- Blogged 1 month ago by my dear colleague born:
Advertisement for the EU Keyboard Layout
- Published 1 month ago by my pal born:
Install NSQ on Debian with init.d and NGINX
- Blogged 7 months ago by my mate born:
Symfony Production Server Deployment Gotcha
- Blogged 7 months ago by my dear colleague born:
FILTER for entry in list of objects in AQL (ArangoDB)
- Published 8 months ago by my mate born:
Use ArangoDB in Symfony without an external bundle
- Given to you 10 months ago by the one and only born:
Mysql SOUNDEX function in Symfony with Doctrine
- Given to you 1 year ago by my dear colleague born:
Use Python to Generate Discord Invite ULRs en masse
- Published 1 year ago by my mate born:
Machine Learning for Language Detection in Python with scikit-learn
- Published 1 year ago by my buddy born:
VoiceMeeter for Audio Routing on Windows