I am a mathematician with interest in both theory and technology. I am most excited when transition from one to the other is tangible. Here's a picture of me and a very dreamy lady:
I enjoy programming, mostly C and Python. I run a tech blag called “nullteilerfrei” together with my friends. Occasionally I make minute contributions to the electronic music compositions of my pal Oli.
- (08/17 — today) I am a Security Researcher at CrowdStrike doing malware reverse engineering.
- (04/12 — 07/17) I got my PhD from TU Berlin under supervision of Prof. Dr. Bürgisser. My thesis deals with topics in algebraic complexity theory, representation theory and geometric invariant theory, in particular orbit closure problems.
- (10/05 — 02/12) I studied mathematics at the university of Bonn with a focus on algebraic geometry. My Diplom thesis deals with a certain class of branched coverings and resolution of their singularities.
Get my PGP public key or check pgp.mit.edu.
9385 AE1C 1D4A 81E3 0625 E6D4 9B02 A914 FE3C 2DE1
Recent Blag Entries
- Given to you 1 week ago by my buddy born:
FrOSCon Talk 2019 – Ghidra – An Open Source Reverse Engineering Tool
- Posted 3 weeks ago by myself:
Ghidra + MSDN Offline Library = ❤️
- Blogged 1 month ago by my pal born:
Ghidra After Crash
- Posted 2 months ago by the one and only born:
DIY String obfuscation for plain C
- Blogged 3 months ago by me:
Launch Process Suspended
- Posted 4 months ago by my buddy born:
Extract Transactions from Bank Statement in PDF form
- Blogged 4 months ago by myself:
Open HexRays Decompiler to the Right in IDA Pro
- Blogged 5 months ago by myself:
Stop entering Away Mode
- Posted 8 months ago by myself:
Fast XOR in Python
- Given to you 11 months ago by my dear colleague born:
Quick Tipp for First-Time Users of The ArangoDb Python Client