I am a mathematician with interest in both theory and technology. I am most excited when transition from one to the other is tangible. Here's a picture of me and a very dreamy lady … but it's way over a decade old:
I enjoy programming, mainly in Python. I wrote lots of C back in the day, today I prefer Rust for that angle. I run a tech blag called “nullteilerfrei” together with my friends. Occasionally I make minute contributions to the electronic music compositions of my pal Oli.
- (08/17 — today) I am a Security Researcher at CrowdStrike doing malware reverse engineering.
- (04/12 — 07/17) I got my PhD from TU Berlin under supervision of Prof. Dr. Bürgisser. My thesis deals with topics in algebraic complexity theory, representation theory and geometric invariant theory, in particular orbit closure problems.
- (10/05 — 02/12) I studied mathematics at the university of Bonn with a focus on algebraic geometry. My Diplom thesis deals with a certain class of branched coverings and resolution of their singularities.
Get my PGP public key or check pgp.mit.edu.
You can find my key and other contact info on keybase.
I am barely active on github,
even less active on twitter,
and I am really only still learning mastodon.
Recent Blag Entries
- Blogged 1 month ago by my mate born:
Symfony Production Server Deployment Gotcha
- Given to you 1 month ago by my dear colleague born:
FILTER for entry in list of objects in AQL (ArangoDB)
- Blogged 1 month ago by my pal born:
Use ArangoDB in Symfony without an external bundle
- Posted 4 months ago by my pal born:
Mysql SOUNDEX function in Symfony with Doctrine
- Published 7 months ago by my buddy born:
Use Python to Generate Discord Invite ULRs en masse
- Given to you 9 months ago by the one and only born:
Machine Learning for Language Detection in Python with scikit-learn
- Published 10 months ago by my dear colleague born:
VoiceMeeter for Audio Routing on Windows
- Given to you 1 year ago by me:
Using Windows Sandbox for Malware Analysis
- Blogged 1 year ago by my mate born:
FrOSCon 2021 Vortrag – Der Cyber-Bankraub von Bangladesch
- Given to you 1 year ago by my pal born:
Install Ghidra 10.0.1 on Ubuntu 20