I am a mathematician with interest in both theory and technology. I am most excited when transition from one to the other is tangible. Here's a picture of me and a very dreamy lady:
I enjoy programming, mostly C and Python. I run a tech blag called “nullteilerfrei” together with my friends. Occasionally I make minute contributions to the electronic music compositions of my pal Oli.
- (04/12 — 07/17) PhD Studies
I got my PhD from TU Berlin under supervision of Prof. Dr. Bürgisser. My thesis deals with topics in algebraic complexity theory, representation theory and geometric invariant theory, in particular orbit closure problems.
- (10/05 — 02/12) Diplom Studies
I studied mathematics at the university of Bonn with a focus on algebraic geometry. My thesis deals with a certain class of branched coverings and resolution of their singularities.
Get my PGP public key or check pgp.mit.edu.
9385 AE1C 1D4A 81E3 0625 E6D4 9B02 A914 FE3C 2DE1
Recent Blag Entries
- Blogged 2 days ago by my pal born:
Quick Tipp for First-Time Users of The ArangoDb Python Client
- Blogged 4 weeks ago by my mate born:
Atomic UPSERT with unique constraint on null-able column in PostgreSQL
- Given to you 1 month ago by myself:
Cleaning Up Windows Without Interaction
- Published 3 months ago by my mate msn:
PMR, SMR, CMR, I-just-want-a-hdd-MR
- Blogged 4 months ago by my mate born:
Anonymize IP addresses in NGINX log files
- Posted 5 months ago by my dear colleague msn:
Android without Google Apps
- Blogged 6 months ago by my mate born:
Posting POST, getting GET
- Posted 6 months ago by the one and only born:
Minify JSON output of flask application on a per-request basis
- Given to you 8 months ago by my dear colleague msn:
Separating WiFi from the internet on a Fritz!Box 6490
- Posted 8 months ago by me:
Convert Markdown to JIRA Format