I am a mathematician with interest in both theory and technology. I am most excited when transition from one to the other is tangible. Here's a picture of me and a very dreamy lady:
I enjoy programming, mostly C and Python. I run a tech blag called “nullteilerfrei” together with my friends. Occasionally I make minute contributions to the electronic music compositions of my pal Oli.
- (08/17 — today) I am a Security Researcher at CrowdStrike doing malware reverse engineering.
- (04/12 — 07/17) I got my PhD from TU Berlin under supervision of Prof. Dr. Bürgisser. My thesis deals with topics in algebraic complexity theory, representation theory and geometric invariant theory, in particular orbit closure problems.
- (10/05 — 02/12) I studied mathematics at the university of Bonn with a focus on algebraic geometry. My Diplom thesis deals with a certain class of branched coverings and resolution of their singularities.
Get my PGP public key or check pgp.mit.edu.
You can find my key and other contact info on keybase.
Recent Blag Entries
- Given to you 2 days ago by my dear colleague born:
Java Test Coverage and The Missing Path
- Given to you 3 days ago by the one and only born:
Which Raspberry Pi do I have?
- Blogged 3 days ago by my pal born:
VMware for Homelab
- Blogged 1 month ago by my dear colleague born:
Programmatically NOP the Current Selection in Ghidra
- Posted 2 months ago by the one and only born:
Custom JSONEncoder and JSONDecoder to handle datetime in Python’s json library
- Published 2 months ago by the one and only born:
How to Update ArangoDb when running it in Docker
- Given to you 2 months ago by myself:
Wrapping integers in Python with Metaclassing
- Posted 3 months ago by my dear colleague born:
API Hashing in the Zloader malware
- Posted 3 months ago by my pal born:
String Obfuscation in the Hamweq IRC-bot
- Blogged 4 months ago by my mate born:
Zloader String Obfuscation