I am a mathematician with interest in both theory and technology. I am most excited when transition from one to the other is tangible. Here's a picture of me and a very dreamy lady … but it's way over a decade old:
I enjoy programming, mostly C and Python. I run a tech blag called “nullteilerfrei” together with my friends. Occasionally I make minute contributions to the electronic music compositions of my pal Oli.
- (08/17 — today) I am a Security Researcher at CrowdStrike doing malware reverse engineering.
- (04/12 — 07/17) I got my PhD from TU Berlin under supervision of Prof. Dr. Bürgisser. My thesis deals with topics in algebraic complexity theory, representation theory and geometric invariant theory, in particular orbit closure problems.
- (10/05 — 02/12) I studied mathematics at the university of Bonn with a focus on algebraic geometry. My Diplom thesis deals with a certain class of branched coverings and resolution of their singularities.
Get my PGP public key or check pgp.mit.edu.
You can find my key and other contact info on keybase.
Recent Blag Entries
- Blogged 1 month ago by my buddy born:
FrOSCon 2021 Vortrag – Der Cyber-Bankraub von Bangladesch
- Published 2 months ago by my mate born:
Install Ghidra 10.0.1 on Ubuntu 20
- Given to you 3 months ago by myself:
Prettier Struct Definitions for Python CTypes
- Published 6 months ago by my dear colleague born:
Zabbix: Use Low-Level Discovery for Software Update Notifications
- Blogged 7 months ago by my pal born:
WordPress Child Themes for the Working Human
- Posted 10 months ago by the one and only born:
3D Modeling for 3D Printing for Total Noobs
- Posted 11 months ago by my dear colleague born:
Do Not Enforce Email Address During CTFd Registration
- Posted 12 months ago by my dear colleague born:
Raspberry Pi Camera for Sourdough Monitoring
- Blogged 12 months ago by my dear colleague born:
Temperature Measurement on Raspberry Pi
- Published 12 months ago by my mate born:
Switching Power on Raspberry Pi USB Ports