I am a mathematician with interest in algebra and algorithms, two areas that are deeply rooted in two very different communities. Having a firm love for both, I particularly enjoy when they can be combined. Here's a picture of me and a very dreamy lady:
I enjoy programming, mostly C and Python. I run a tech blag called “nullteilerfrei” together with my friends. Occasionally I make minute contributions to the electronic music compositions of my pal Oli.
- (04/12 — today) Current Position
PhD student of Prof. Dr. Bürgisser at the TU Berlin. Areas of research are algebraic complexity theory, representation theory and geometric invariant theory, in particular orbit closure problems.
- (10/05 — 02/12) Diplom Studies
I studied mathematics at the university of Bonn with a focus on algebraic geometry. My thesis deals with a certain class of branched coverings and resolution of their singularities.
- (08/95 — 06/04) Secondary School
I went to the Fürst-Johann-Moritz Gymnasium in Siegen, Germany.
- Born 1985 in Siegen, Germany.
Get my PGP public keyfile or check pgp.mit.edu.
9385 AE1C 1D4A 81E3 0625 E6D4 9B02 A914 FE3C 2DE1
I use Signal, the best open source cryptographic messenger app out there. The mobile phone number is the one above. The QR code on the right contains my fingerprint.
Recent Blag Entries
- Blogged 3 weeks ago by me:
Adobe Customization Wizard
- Given to you 1 month ago by my buddy born:
TaskWarrior on Android
- Blogged 1 month ago by me:
Readable Git Annex Unused
- Posted 4 months ago by myself:
Batch edit your PuTTY Sessions
- Posted 5 months ago by me:
Finally get rid of Camera Roll
- Published 7 months ago by myself:
Install N2N as a Service on FreeBSD
- Posted 8 months ago by my mate tobi:
Disable the Windows 8 / 10 lock screen
- Published 10 months ago by myself:
Protect your Android and still enjoy it
- Given to you 10 months ago by me:
Create your Signal Fingerprint QR
- Posted 11 months ago by me:
Horribly obscure character recognition
- Posted 1 year ago by me:
Run Linux Apps with Frontend in Windows through CygwinX